I have officially been talked into 'blogging.' Yikes! I resisted for a long time due to the fact that I don't feel like I am that interesting, however my guess is that a few months from now no one will be reading this to catch up on me...it will be all about baby. So, if that is the reason for a blog, it sounds like a good one to me.
However, till then I am sure I can think of funny or crazy stories that happen to me at my job. Here is one to spark your interest. It combines both baby and work, perfect.
Setting: Counseling room eating cafeteria lunch (yum)
I just informed my client that I am pregnant (aka Ms. Alexis has a baby in her belly in kid speak). He proceeds to point to his stomach, lift up his shirt, and then describe to me how my burger is going through a "slimy tube" and into the baby so it doesn't get hungry. Wasn't that sweet of him to educate me on? I'm not sure, because after that I didn't want any more burger going through anymore tubes.
Another little boy, when he found out I was pregnant, took his stuffed animal and put it up his shirt. He then had me rub his belly. Then, I was asked to close my eyes and not to peek. Next thing I know the stuffed animal is on the ground and he had "had the baby"...yeah, if only it worked like that...
Well, that wasn't too painful. The test will be to see if I can keep it up on a regular basis. Thanks for reading,
Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog. And, you are right, sooner than later it will be all about baby and no longer about you. :)
ReplyDelete