New Things:
You are so good at your baby sign language. The only problem is that you don't stop. For example, you seem to think that if you continue to say "more, please" that food will magically appear. I know that you understand "no" and "all done," but you continue to beg for food. You also use the sign for open a lot. You can get the back door open by yourself, so we have to be very careful to keep it locked.
| saying "more" |
Ella broke her leg this month, which for you was great because it was like a toy on her leg that you chased around whenever I wasn't looking.
You like to bring the paper inside from the driveway.
Dad finally got your toy car put together. You like to push it around just about as much as you like to ride in it.
You will take my necklaces, or mardi gras beads, put them on and then go check yourself out in the reflection of the tv or oven. It is super cute. You also like to put on purses, bags, sunglasses, and hats.
| yes, those are mr. potato head's, but you love to wear them |
Mother's Day was eventful this year, but not for a good reason. Turns out you caught Strep. I guess it is a special form of baby strep that is not contagious to me, and doesn't affect your throat, but it gave you a super nasty rash. It looked like you had some horrible skin disease. The doctor said it wasn't contagious to others, but I didn't risk taking you anywhere for a few days. The upside was that it didn't seem to bother you at all.
We visit the library a lot.
You went to the splash park with Nora. Ashton took these super cute pictures.
I wasn't feeling great on Memorial Day, but you and your dad had a ton of fun together.
I spoiled you before leaving for our anniversary vacation by letting you eat your lunch and watch tv.
We spend time outside, either playing in the water at home, or going up to the square.
Our weekly schedule:
Monday - sometimes go to mom's day out, otherwise we hang out the two of us
Tuesday - spend the morning together, then you go to school from 10:30-6:00, dad picks you up and you guys have "guys night"
Wednesday - we hang out until 4:00 and then Madison comes over to watch you until 7:00
Thursday - you and me all day
Friday - sometimes you and me all day, sometimes you go to school for a few hours
Saturday - family day
Sunday - church and more family time
I would rather you be with me all the time, but you absolutely love school!! You basically throw yourself out of my arms to get to the toys and into the classroom. I can see so many benefits of you being so social and spending time in other environments, that it makes the time I have to be away from you worth it.
Your dad and I went on our first trip away from you at the end of this month, but don't worry we made it back in plenty of time to celebrate your 15 month birthday with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment