So we survived Halloween and I actually had fun. It is much more exciting for me to dress up Walker than to get myself into a costume. It is like the parents get a 'pass' if their kid is dressed up.
Our weekend was not too busy, but we did find some time to do fun fall/Halloween things. My awesome neighbors, Joel, Alexis, and Chayce, went with me to the corn maze. We walked through the maze, went to the petting zoo, and then rode the cow train. I probably should have felt ridiculous on the cow train but instead I felt proud and excited to share it with Walker. I also am a pretty silly kid at heart, which is why I think I play for a career.
 |
| We had fun, but wish marcus didn't have to work. Hopefully next year he can come too. |
 |
| On the cow train |
After the corn maze, we met up with my parents and Marcus for the Halloween Festival at my parent's church. I remember going to this when I was little and now I am taking Walker...kind of a crazy thought. Walker was obviously too little for the games but he loved watching all of the other kids run around and play. He is such a people person.
 |
| I wish I would have put his NASA sticker on his hat, but I forgot it at home |
 |
| worn out from all the playing/watching other kids play |
On Monday, Walker went to mom's day out. He wore his special Halloween outfit from Alexis (my neighbor, not me :) ) and had a lot of fun. That evening we went trick-or-treating with Joel, Alexis, and Chayce. It was super cute to watch Chayce go up to the houses and say trick or treat. We didn't stay out too long because Walker got tired...and I keep him on a pretty set schedule :)...but Marcus and I sat out in the drive way and handed out some candy once Walker was asleep. I know next year will be fun because Walker will be more into it, but my guess is that in two years he will understand Halloween and be totally into it.
 |
| his owl "whoooo's got treats shirt" and his favorite thing to play with |
 |
| ready to trick-or-treat |
 |
| I think he had a pretty good time |
(The outfit was from a Rhea Lana's sale, brand new for only $5. I got the cap at hobby lobby for two dollars and then used poster board, trash bags, duct tape, and print outs from google to make the space shuttle)
No comments:
Post a Comment