Ok, your schedule is still roughly the same.
7:30ish - you wake up and we nurse. We then play in bed and cuddle or talk for 30-50 minutes
8:30 - breakfast
9:30 - nap
11:30ish - nurse again
12:30 - lunch and then play time. A lot of days we run errands or go for walks during this time (it is still crazy warm here so we are able to be outside a lot)
2:00ish - nap again
3:00 - nurse again
4:00 - snack
5:15 - dinner
6:45 - last nurse and then start bedtime routine
7:15 - asleep
I know it seems very strict, but you pretty much made the schedule and I just followed your lead. You are almost to the minute with nap times and I really enjoy having a predictable day. It has helped knowing when we can leave the house and run around town.
You are eating so great. I feel very blessed that you are an easy eater, however, we spend more money on your food for a week than we do for us. I am not really buying much 'baby food' anymore and trying to get you eating what we are eating. You like to eat peas (but you always smash them first, which is really cute), green beans, pears, peaches, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli with cheese, pasta, yogurt, string cheese, chicken, turkey, ham, meatballs, rice, snap peas, squash, and others that I am probably forgetting. You love macaroni and cheese! I ordered this at Panera once for you and you went crazy. You also love beans, which you don't get too often because I really don't like them, sorry. I have let you try bites of some sweet things and koolaid. You have liked them all, especially pound cake (which I have a bad habit of eating for breakfast). I am going to work hard not to turn you into a sweets lover like me, but it might be in your genes :) You don't eat many purees anymore because you would much rather feed yourself. This is fine with me because I can sit with you and eat my food now too. Sometimes I still give you purees if you need prunes or something to help your tummy. You also really like the pouches of pureed fruit that you can suck on and squeeze out. These have been great for when we are out of the house and you need to eat.
Besides all of the holiday things, new things for you in December were:
-really good at cruising the furniture and walls
-running from us when you are in your walker and playing chase
-pulling open drawers and cabinets
-standing up in your crib...which we then quickly lowered
-your first two teeth
-first hair cut
You are talking, well babbling, much more and I can tell that you are really understanding language. You seem to know "ball" and "clap" along with "say bye bye" and "momma" and "daddy". I will sing "If your happy and you know it clap your hands..." and most of the time you will clap your hands. It is super cute. You also called the hogs (raised your hands, wiggled your fingers, and said wooo) for about two days but now I can't get you to do it anymore.
| Your first snow |
| cruising around the crib |
| first hair cut...and it is about time for another one |
| checking out Christmas lights on the square |
| first time meeting Santa |
| you got another pretty nasty cold this month |
No comments:
Post a Comment